Many of you have called seeking addresses/phone numbers of your fellow VBCers. Well, we now have a secure online church directory which will be available to all members/regular attenders which will allow you to keep your information current, as well as access our new online church directory.
(This information can also be found on the website menu under Connect with Us – Members Directory)
To register and set up access to the directory:
- To access the directory use the following address https://churchtraconline.com/member_access.php?church=8452925227
- Enter the e-mail address you used for the church directory. Click on “I don’t have a passcode”.
- Your postcode will be sent to the mail address you entered. Copy the pass code and paste it into the Passcode field on the login page from step 1. Save the passcode as you will need it to gain access on subsequent visits.
- The next screen will be your profile on our Church Trac system. Look over your information and update anything that needs updating or add missing information. Do NOT enter the YEAR for any dates for security reasons.
- Click on the Directory and you will see names, addresses and phone numbers for others at VBC.
- Sign out when finished.
To access the directory after registering:
- TTo access the directory use the following address https://churchtraconline.com/member_access.php?church=8452925227
- Enter the e-mail address you used for the church directory and the passcode you received when you registered.
- The first screen you will see is the My Profile screen. You may change information on this screen at any time.
- Click on the Directory and a new window or tab will open with the names, addresses and phone numbers for others at VBC. In the upper right corner you will see several icons:
- the first allows you to see the directory in “full screen” mode”
- the second will allow you to print a copy of the directory to your printer
- the third will download and save a PDF copy of the directory to your computer
- When you are finished looking at the directory close the window or tab and you will be back at the profile screen
- Click on the “gear” icon to the right of the word Directory if you want to change your passcode. You will have to enter the existing passcode and then a new, “strong” passcode
- Sign out when finished.
IMPORTANT NOTE – If you enter information that doesn’t match what is in our system it will not give you access. Instead we will get an email alerting us and asking us to verify your information and grant access.
We DO NOT have any important personal or financial information on our site . We have eliminated all years on birth-dates for added security. However, our site will only be as secure as you keep it. Please do not share information with anyone NOT associated with VBC.