We are so glad that you have found Vine and Branch Church!
We know that you will be warmly greeted and made to feel welcome at our Sunday Worship service.
What to Wear
Dress for services at the church is causal. Most men wear casual pants with a dress shirt. Ties are certainly not mandatory but there have been sightings. Jeans with a t-shirt can be spotted at times. Women may wear a skirt and blouse, dresses or pants and an appropriate top. Chances are that whatever you wear you will feel comfortable with us.
At some point in the Worship Service an offering plate will be passed around. Although we will not refuse your offering, this collection is primarily so that members and regular attenders can contribute their tithes and offerings to God.
Prelude and Greeting
Call To Worship
Worship through Song
Tithes and Offerings
Worship through Song
- Services usually last between one hour and an hour and a half
- Following the principle of “simple worship,” the Order of Worship is easy to follow.
- We project much of the service including the words to the songs and the sermon highlights at the front of the church.
- Our music is mostly contemporary Christian music.
- Most forms of worship are acceptable including raising hands to God and exclaiming “Hallelujah”.
- The prayer steps in front of the church are always open for you to bring your praises and requests before God.
- Communion is usually served on the first Sunday of the month.
Children during Church
Children of any age may stay with their parents in the sanctuary during the regular church service. Other opportunities are available for children during the airship service.
Our nursery is an unsupervised room for parents and babies with comfortable chairs, age appropriate toys, a crib, and a changing table.
The toddler room is a supervised room for children from toddler to age 3. There are age appropriate toys and Bible teachings.
This is a supervised program for 4 years old to third grade. Age appropriate Biblical teaching lessons and games are provided.