For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. (Romans 1:16)
Dear VBC Family ,
This week Pastor Robin will share the Good News of Jesus through the very Words of God. We will celebrate Baptism in Christ at the 10:30 am service. We hope you will be here to be challenged in your Faith and celebrate the Goodness of God.
Next Sunday, July 26, we will have a very short Society (membership) meeting during each of the Services to discuss the future of the VBC parsonage and it’s possible sale.
SAFETY: Everyone should adhere to the following safety procedures:
- If you feel ill please stay home until you feel better.
- Please wear a mask into the church and keep it on as you move about the church ND come in contact with others. once you are seated, you may remove your mask.
- Our ushers will seat you in an area that is physically distanced from others to meet safety requirements.
- Please bring a “fun” bag for the kids as there will not be Children’s Church or nursery.
- Please refrain from any contact with others.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Continue to pray for all those who are sick and suffering from the Covid19 virus.
Continue to pray for those whose livelihoods have been affected by the many restrictions imposed on them.
Continue to pray for unity among all peoples in the Great Name of Jesus Christ. May we, the Church, be an example of the love of God for all peoples.
Adult Bible Study:
Pastor Robin and Kelly R. are leading the “Signs of the Times” study on Sunday mornings.
Note: We will no longer be meeting via Zoom on Sunday nights. Feel free to call Pastor Robin with any questions.
A video teaching will be posted on our VBC Website and YouTube page.
New Ladies Connection Group:
Erin Wingert is hosting a new small group on Wednesday nights using the book In the Middle of the Mess – Strength for this Beautiful, Broken Life by Sheila Walsh. Call Erin at 292-1441 for more info.
Evelyn Raymond and Kelly Rosiak are hosting a group on Tuesdays at 9:30 am. Call Evelyn at 807-3040 or see one of them for more information.
Join us for prayer on Thursday mornings at 7:30 am on Zoom. Here’s the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89615738622
Please connect with us via the online Connection Card available on our website (vineandbranchchurch.org) or the Church Center App.
We would love to hear how you are doing ! You can also share any needs, prayer requests, or a spiritual decision you made.
1. Please let us know if we can help you in any way. Contact us if you need groceries, help with shopping or have prayer needs.
2. Kids don’t forget to join Katie on Facebook LIVE Monday through Friday at 9:30 am for her Daily Bible moments.
3. Start or join a Discovery Bible Study.
A Discovery Bible Study is a simple study that requires no preparation. It can be used to empower small groups and families to have their own time of Bible study together. It is also a great way to connect with someone outside the VBC Family.
The essence of this Bible study approach is to read a passage of Scripture together, and then reflect on four questions
- What do these verses say about God?
- What do these verses say about people?
- What should I start or stop doing in response to the text?
- Who is someone I will share these discoveries with this week?
The next Together Family Conference online event will be held on Sunday, July 19, at 7 pm
The Lifetouch Picture Directory photograph sessions have been re-scheduled. Family pictures will be taken on September 23 and September 24 from 2-9 pm.
We are creating a VBC Picture Directory for ALL VBC attenders !! We want EVERYONE to be a part of this !! Each participant will receive a complimentary 8×10 photo and a printed VBC Directory. You will also have the option to purchase additional photos if you wish.
Our God is so worthy of our praise!
See you all on Sunday as we gather together to fulfill our mission to “Love God, love others, and make disciples…” in Jesus’ name.
Love you all. You are such a blessing.
Ed and Robin