Dear VBC Family –
“WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM HOUSTON !!!!”
We’re NOT deciding yet – but our Services on Sunday MAY NOT BE HAPPENING !?!?!
(Check your email or the VBC website for early notifications.)
Here are a couple of thoughts from your Pastors …
- Please say a SPECIAL PRAYER Shannon Goggin and her family. She was notified earlier that her father passed away unexpectedly
today. Please join in prayer for the PEACE of God and the COMFORT of the Holy Spirit to fill them.
- Whether (or weather !?) we are together or not this week – take some time together as a family and offer to God your “SACRIFICE of
PRAISE !” PRAY together, SING, make an OFFERING unto the Lord, and BLESS HIS NAME for He is SOOOO GOOOOD !!!!
- Speaking of CHRISTMAS 🙂 – we are STILL ON for TOMORROW (Saturday) at 9 a.m. to decorate our Sanctuary for Christmas !!
Sure hope you can attend !!
- The Miracle of Jesus program is COMING SOON (actually in just 2 weeks on DECEMBER 14th !!)
We need YOU to INVITE PEOPLE !!! (There is an invitation attached below that you can save and send 🙂
**** For all of you who volunteered to help – THANK YOU SO MUCH !! Be on the lookout for an email from Pastor Robin with VERY
IMPORTANT details. (If you come by the Sanctuary SATURDAY to help you can have first pick of the COSTUMES 🙂
- The 2020 Nomination Forms are due back. There is a box on the back table for completed forms.
- THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who is participating in the ANGEL TREE Ministry gifts !!! We are so excited to partner with them for
the first time – and for the opportunity to Bless children right here in our local communities. Any questions see Jackie Oliver 🙂
ALL GIFTS are DUE on Sunday, December 8th.
- PARENTS !!! We will be having a Children’s Christmas Program on Dec. 22 at the 10:30 a.m. Service. Please have your children here for
Sunday School the next two weeks for practice.
Exciting Happenings at VBC !!
Dec. 14 2:00-4:00 p.m. The Miracle of Jesus! A Christmas Event for the whole family !!
December 24 – Christmas Eve Candle-lighting Service at 7 p.m.
Jan. 9 – 10 Men’s Retreat at Spruce Lake Retreat Center.
Our God is SO WORTHY of our PRAISE !!
Love you ALL –
YOU are such a BLESSING !!
Ed and Robin